Kennedy: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ken'i-dē), [key]
- (Ted), born 1932, U.S. politician: senator from Massachusetts since 1962.
- 1917–63, thirty-fifth president of the U.S. 1961–63.
- 1888–1969, U.S. financier and diplomat (father of Edward Moore, John Fitzgerald, and Robert Francis).
- 1925–68, U.S. political leader and government official: attorney general 1961–64; senator from New York 1965–68.
- born 1928, U.S. novelist.
- former name (1963–73) of Cape Canaveral.
- kennedy (Thesaurus)