jargon: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: ( jär'gun, -gon), [key]
- the language, esp. the vocabulary, peculiar to a particular trade, profession, or group: medical jargon.
- unintelligible or meaningless talk or writing; gibberish.
- any talk or writing that one does not understand.
- language that is characterized by uncommon or pretentious vocabulary and convoluted syntax and is often vague in meaning.
- to speak in or write jargon; jargonize.
Pronunciation: ( jär'gon), [key]
- a colorless to smoky gem variety of zircon.
- jargon (Thesaurus)