Meaning of infallible
Pronunciation: (in-fal'u-bul), [key]
- absolutely trustworthy or sure: an infallible rule.
- unfailing in effectiveness or operation; certain: an infallible remedy.
- not fallible; exempt from liability to error, as persons, their judgment, or pronouncements: an infallible principle.
- immune from fallacy or liability to error in expounding matters of faith or morals by virtue of the promise made by Christ to the Church.
- an infallible person or thing.
- infallible (Thesaurus)