individuality: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (in"du-vij"-al'i-tē), [key]
— pl. -ties.
- the particular character, or aggregate of qualities, that distinguishes one person or thing from others; sole and personal nature: a person of marked individuality.
- individual characteristics.
- a person or thing of individual or distinctive character.
- state or quality of being individual; existence as a distinct individual.
- the interests of the individual as distinguished from the interests of the community.
- state or quality of being indivisible or inseparable.
- individuality (Thesaurus)