Meaning of incorporation
Pronunciation: (in-kôr"pu-rā'shun), [key]
- the act of incorporating or the state of being incorporated.
- the act of forming a legal corporation.
- the inclusion of the object or object reference within the inflected verb form, a type of word-formation frequent in American Indian languages.
- the adoption of the views or characteristics of others, occurring in children as part of learning and maturation and in adults as a defense mechanism. Cf. introjection.
- incorporation (Thesaurus)