idyll: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (īd'l), [key]
- a poem or prose composition, usually describing pastoral scenes or events or any charmingly simple episode, appealing incident, or the like.
- a simple descriptive or narrative piece in verse or prose.
- material suitable for such a work.
- an episode or scene of idyllic charm.
- a brief or inconsequential romantic affair.
- a composition, usually instrumental, of a pastoral or sentimental character.
- idyll (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.