hurrah: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (hu-rä', -rô'), [key]
- (used as an exclamation of joy, exultation, appreciation, encouragement, or the like.)
- to shout “hurrah.”
- an exclamation of “hurrah.”
- hubbub; commotion; fanfare.
- a colorful or tumultuous event; spectacle or celebration: We celebrated the centennial with a three-day hurrah.
- a final moment or occasion of glory or achievement: The new play will be her last hurrah as an actress before she retires.
- hurrah (Thesaurus)