heavily: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (hev'u-lē), [key]
- with a great weight or burden: a heavily loaded wagon.
- in a manner suggestive of carrying a great weight; ponderously; lumberingly: He walked heavily across the room.
- in an oppressive manner: Cares weigh heavily upon him.
- severely; greatly; intensely: to suffer heavily.
- densely; thickly: heavily wooded.
- in large amounts or in great quantities; very much: It rained heavily on Tuesday.
- without animation or vigor; in a dull manner; sluggishly.
- heavily (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.