gunner: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (gun'ur), [key]
- a person who operates a gun or cannon.
- an occupational title in the artillery.
- a person skilled in handling ammunition and gunnery equipment.
- a warrant officer who may be given any one of a number of assignments.
- Mil.a private in the artillery.
- Informal.any officer or enlisted person assigned to the artillery.
- a person who hunts with a gun.
- gunner (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.