given: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (giv'un), [key]
- pp. of
- stated, fixed, or specified: at a given time.
- addicted or disposed (often fol. by to): given to making snide remarks.
- bestowed as a gift; conferred.
- assigned as a basis of calculation, reasoning, etc.: Given A and B, C follows.
- known or independently determined: a given magnitude.
- (on official documents) executed and delivered as of the date shown.
- an established fact, condition, factor, etc.
- given (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.