fuller: Meaning and Definition of
- a person who fulls cloth.
- a half-round hammer used for grooving and spreading iron.
- a tool or part of a die for reducing the sectional area of a piece of work.
- a groove running along the flat of a sword blade.
- to reduce the sectional area of (a piece of metal) with a fuller or fullers.
- 1822–84, U.S. painter.
- (“Stanton Page”), 1857–1929, U.S. novelist, poet, and critic.
- 1833–1910, Chief Justice of the U.S. 1888–1910.
- 1895–1983, U.S. engineer, designer, and architect.
- (Marchioness Ossoli), 1810–50, U.S. author and literary critic.
- 1608–61, English clergyman and historian.
- fuller (Thesaurus)