frosting: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (frô'sting, fros'ting), [key]
- a sweet mixture, cooked or uncooked, for coating or filling cakes, cookies, and the like; icing.
- a dull or lusterless finish, as on metal or glass.
- a process of highlighting the hair by bleaching selected strands.
- a material used for decorative work, as signs, displays, etc., made from coarse flakes of powdered glass.
- something added to make a thing better or more desirable.
- frosting (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.