foresight: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (fôr'sīt", fōr'-), [key]
- care or provision for the future; provident care; prudence.
- the act or power of foreseeing; prevision; prescience.
- an act of looking forward.
- knowledge or insight gained by or as by looking forward; a view of the future.
- a sight or reading taken on a forward point.
- (in leveling) a rod reading on a point the elevation of which is to be determined.
- foresight (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.