Meaning of filthy
Pronunciation: (fil'thē), [key]
— adj., adv., v., filth•i•er, filth•i•est, filth•ied, filth•y•ing.
- foul with, characterized by, or having the nature of filth; disgustingly or completely dirty.
- vile; vulgar; obscene: filthy language.
- contemptibly offensive, vile, or objectionable: to treat one's friends in a filthy manner.
- (of money) abundantly supplied (often fol. by with): They're filthy with money.
- (of money or wealth) very; extremely: They say he's filthy rich.
- to make filthy; foul.
- filthy (Thesaurus)