Meaning of export
Pronunciation: (v.ik-spôrt', -spōrt', ek'spôrt, -spōrtn., adj.ek'spôrt, -spōrt), [key]
- to ship (commodities) to other countries or places for sale, exchange, etc.
- to send or transmit (ideas, institutions, etc.) to another place, esp. to another country.
- to save (documents, data, etc.) in a format usable by another application program.
- to ship commodities to another country for sale, exchange, etc.
- the act of exporting; exportation: the export of coffee.
- something that is exported; an article exported: Coffee is a major export of Colombia.
- of or pertaining to the exportation of goods or to exportable goods: export duties.
- produced for export: an export beer.
- export (Thesaurus)