ex: Meaning and Definition of
- without, not including, or without the right to have: ex interest; ex rights.
- free of charges to the purchaser until the time of removal from a specified place or thing: ex ship; ex warehouse; ex elevator.
- (in U.S. colleges and universities) from, but not graduated with, the class of: ex '47.
- the letter X, x.
- a former spouse; ex-wife or ex-husband.
- excellent (def. 1).
- a prefix meaning “out of,” “from,” and hence “utterly,” “thoroughly,” and sometimes imparting a privative or negative force or indicating a former title, status, etc.; freely used as an English formative:(former president); ex-member; ex-wife. exstipulate; exterritorial; ex-president
- var. of
- a prefix identical in meaning withoccurring before vowels in words of Greek origin: exarch; exegesis.
- ex (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.