Meaning of everlasting
Pronunciation: (ev"ur-las'ting, -lä'sting), [key]
- lasting forever; eternal: everlasting future life.
- lasting or continuing for an indefinitely long time: the everlasting hills.
- incessant; constantly recurring: He is plagued by everlasting attacks of influenza.
- wearisome; tedious: She tired of his everlasting puns.
- eternal duration; eternity: What is the span of one life compared with the everlasting?
- any of various plants that retain their shape or color when dried, as certain composite plants of the genera Helichrysum, Gnaphalium, and Helipterum.
- everlasting (Thesaurus)