emerge: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (i-mûrj'), [key]
— e•merged, e•merg•ing.
- to come forth into view or notice, as from concealment or obscurity: a ghost emerging from the grave; a ship emerging from the fog.
- to rise or come forth from or as if from water or other liquid.
- to come up or arise, as a question or difficulty.
- to come into existence; develop.
- to rise, as from an inferior or unfortunate state or condition.
- emerge (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.