drawer: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (drôr for 1, 2 drô&prim&schwar for 3–6), [key]
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.