Douglas: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (dug'lus), [key]
- (Issur Danielovitch Demsky), born 1916, U.S. actor.
- (“the Black Douglas”), 1286–1330, Scottish military leader.
- 1358?–88, Scottish military leader.
- 1877–1951, U.S. novelist and clergyman.
- born 1944, U.S. actor and producer (son of Kirk Douglas).
- 1813–61, U.S. political leader and statesman.
- 1898–1980, Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1939–75.
- a city on and the capital of the Isle of Man: resort. 19,897.
- a city in SE Arizona. 13,058.
- a town in central Georgia. 10,980.
- a male given name: from a Scottish word meaning “black water.”
- douglas (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.