Meaning of demonstrator
Pronunciation: (dem'un-strā"tur), [key]
- a person or thing that demonstrates.
- a person who takes part in a public demonstration, as by marching or picketing.
- a person who explains orteaches by practical demonstrations.
- a person who exhibits the use and application of (a product, service, etc.) to a prospective customer.
- the product, device, machine, etc., actually used in demonstrations to purchasers or prospective customers: They sold the demonstrator at half price.
- demonstrator (Thesaurus)