damned: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (damd), [key]
— adj., n., adv. damned•est, damnd•est,
- condemned or doomed, esp. to eternal punishment: the wailing of damned souls.
- detestable; loathsome: Get that damned dog out of here!
- complete; absolute; utter: a damned nuisance; a damned fool.
- extraordinary; amazing: It was the damnedest thing I'd ever seen.
- those condemned to suffer eternal punishment.
- extremely; very; absolutely: a damned good singer; too damned lazy.
- certainly or without doubt; emphatically: You damned well better say you're sorry!
- damned (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.