daisy chain: Meaning and Definition of
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.
- a string of daisies linked together to form a chain.
- such a chain used as a garland or carried on festive days by a group of women college students.
- a series of interconnected or related things or events: a daisy chain of legislative delays and stalemates.
- a group sexual activity in which the participants serve as active and passive partners to different people simultaneously.
- a series of transactions designed to create the appearance of active trading, as in a particular stock, in order to manipulate the price.