conversation: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kon"vur-sā'shun), [key]
- informal interchange of thoughts, information, etc., by spoken words; oral communication between persons; talk; colloquy.
- an instance of this.
- association or social intercourse; intimate acquaintance.
- the ability to talk socially with others: She writes well but has no conversation.
- behavior or manner of living.
- close familiarity; intimate acquaintance, as from constant use or study.
- conversation (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.