continuity: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kon"tn-'i-tē, -tn-y'), [key]
— pl. -ties.
- the state or quality of being continuous.
- a continuous or connected whole.
- a motion-picture scenario giving the complete action, scenes, etc., in detail and in the order in which they are to be shown on the screen.
- the spoken part of a radio or television script that serves as introductory or transitional material on a nondramatic program.
- the property of a continuous function.
- Usually,sets of merchandise, as dinnerware or encyclopedias, given free or sold cheaply by a store to shoppers as a sales promotion.
- continuity (Thesaurus)