concurrence: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kun-kûr'uns, -kur'-), [key]
- the act of concurring.
- accordance in opinion; agreement: With the concurrence of several specialists, our doctor recommended surgery.
- cooperation, as of agents or causes; combined action or effort.
- simultaneous occurrence; coincidence: the concurrence of several unusual events.
- a point that is in three or more lines simultaneously.
- a power equally held or a claim shared equally.
- competition; rivalry.
- concurrence (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.