Meaning of concurrent
Pronunciation: (kun-kûr'unt, -kur'-), [key]
- occurring or existing simultaneously or side by side: concurrent attacks by land, sea, and air.
- acting in conjunction; cooperating: the concurrent efforts of several legislators to pass the new law.
- having equal authority or jurisdiction: two concurrent courts of law.
- accordant or agreeing: concurrent testimony by three witnesses.
- tending to or intersecting at the same point: four concurrent lines.
- something joint or contributory.
- a rival or competitor.
- concurrent (Thesaurus)