Synonyms of concurrence
- 1. concurrence, concurrency, agreement
- usage: agreement of results or opinions
- 2. concurrence, concurrency, cooperation
- usage: acting together, as agents or circumstances or events
- 3. concurrence, meeting of minds, agreement, accord
- usage: a state of cooperation
- 4. concurrence, coincidence, conjunction, co-occurrence, simultaneity, simultaneousness
- usage: the temporal property of two things happening at the same time; "the interval determining the coincidence gate is adjustable"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of concurrence (Dictionary)