commonplace: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kom'un-plās"), [key]
- ordinary; undistinguished or uninteresting; without individuality: a commonplace person.
- trite; hackneyed; platitudinous: a commonplace remark.
- a well-known, customary, or obvious remark; a trite or uninteresting saying.
- anything common, ordinary, or uninteresting.
- a place or passage in a book or writing noted as important for reference or quotation.
- commonplace (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.