Meaning of clear-cut
Pronunciation: (klēr'kut' for 1, 2 klēr'kut&sec for 3–5), [key]
— adj., n., v., -cut, -cut•ting.
- formed with or having clearly defined outlines: a face with clear-cut features.
- unambiguously clear; completely evident; definite: His sale of secrets was a clear-cut example of treachery.
- of or pertaining to a section of forest where all trees have been cut down for harvesting.
- a section of forest where all trees have been cut down for harvesting.
- to fell all the trees in (a section of forest) for harvesting.
- clear-cut (Thesaurus)