Meaning of circular
Pronunciation: (sûr'kyu-lur), [key]
- having the form of a circle; round: a circular tower.
- of or pertaining to a circle: a circular plane.
- moving in or forming a circle or a circuit: the circular rotation of the earth.
- moving or occurring in a cycle or round: the circular succession of the seasons.
- roundabout; indirect; circuitous: a circular route.
- of or pertaining to reasoning in which the conclusion is ostensibly proved, but in actuality it or its equivalent has been assumed as a premise.
- pertaining to a circle or set of persons.
- (of a letter, memorandum, etc.) addressed to a number of persons or intended for general circulation.
- a letter, advertisement, notice, or statement for circulation among the general public.
- circular (Thesaurus)