Meaning of bleeding
Pronunciation: (blē'ding), [key]
- the act, fact, or process of losing blood or having blood flow.
- the act or process of drawing blood from a person, esp. surgically; bloodletting.
- the extension of color beyond an edge or border, esp. so as to combine with a contiguous color or to affect an adjacent area.
- sending forth blood: a bleeding sore.
- feeling, expressing, or characterized by extreme or excessive anguish and compassion.
- (used as an intensifier): bleeding fool.
- (used as an intensifier): a bleeding silly idea.
- bleeding (Thesaurus)