Meaning of beyond
Pronunciation: (bē-ond', bi-yond'), [key]
- on, at, or to the farther side of: Beyond those trees you'll find his house.
- farther on than; more distant than: beyond the horizon; beyond the sea.
- outside the understanding, limits, or reach of; past: beyond comprehension; beyond endurance; beyond help.
- superior to; surpassing; above: wise beyond all others.
- more than; in excess of; over and above: to stay beyond one's welcome.
- farther on or away: as far as the house and beyond.
- that which is at a great distance.
- Also,the great beyond.the afterlife; life after death.
- beyond (Thesaurus)