behavior: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (bi-hāv'yur), [key]
- manner of behaving or acting.
- observable activity in a human or animal.
- the aggregate of responses to internal and external stimuli.
- a stereotyped, species-specific activity, as a courtship dance or startle reflex.
- Often,a behavior pattern.
- the action or reaction of any material under given circumstances: the behavior of tin under heat.
- behavior (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.