annual: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (an'y-ul), [key]
- of, for, or pertaining to a year; yearly: annual salary.
- occurring or returning once a year: an annual celebration.
- living only one growing season, as beans or corn.
- performed or executed during a year: the annual course of the sun.
- living or lasting but one season or year, as certain insects or colonies of insects.
- a plant living only one year or season.
- a book, report, etc., published annually.
- annual (Thesaurus)