aged: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ā'jid for 1, 2, 5, 6 ājd for 1, 3, 4), [key]
- having lived or existed long; of advanced age; old: an aged man; an aged tree.
- pertaining to or characteristic of old age: aged wrinkles.
- of the age of: a man aged 40 years.
- brought to maturity or mellowness, as wine, cheese, or wood: aged whiskey.
- old; approaching the state of peneplain.
- old people collectively (usually prec. by the): We must have improved medical care for the aged.
- aged (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.