acoustic: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (u-k'stik), [key]
- pertaining to the sense or organs of hearing, to sound, or to the science of sound.
- (of a building material) designed for controlling sound.
- an acoustic solo; an acoustic group.
- of, pertaining to, or being a musical instrument whose sound is not electrically enhanced or modified.
- arranged for or made up of such instruments:an acoustic solo; an acoustic group.
- a remedy for deafness or imperfect hearing.
- acoustic (Thesaurus)