The feeds are free of charge for use by individuals and by organizations for commercial and non-commercial use. By downloading an RSS feed from Infoplease, you agree to be bound by the following terms.
- Copyright: The material provided in the feed is protected by U.S and international copyright law. All material remains the intellectual property of Infoplease.
- Liability: Infoplease assumes no liability for the accuracy of the information in the feed, or for any consequences resulting from use of the information therein.
- Alteration of Agreement: Infoplease may alter the terms of this agreement at any time by changing the contents of this page.
- Right to Alter and Terminate Service: Infoplease may restrict or terminate your access to this service at any time without liability. Infoplease may modify the service at any time at the discretion of Infoplease. ,
Infoplease grants to the user the limited right to use the feeds by republishing the information of one or more of them (on public or private web sites) subject to the following additional limitations, most notably the requirement for proper attribution and linking.
- Attribution: You must cleary attribute the information to Infoplease. You may use any of the channel or item descriptions or titles that explicity refer to "Infoplease". If you wish to use a different form of attribution, you must obtain separate explicit permission for the use of the material from Infoplease.
- Linking: You must provide links to Infoplease for each item of content that you choose to display. You must, at a minimum, use the item link in such a manner that visitors to your site can click on the content of the feed to navigate to the target, either in the same window or in a new window.
- Alteration: You may not alter the content of the feed, or fail to display part of the content. If you find errors, please notify Infoplease for corrections.
- You may not use the feed on any site that displays pornographic material, exploits children, provides instruction on or promotes illegal activities, or is in any way misleading, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of personal privacy.
- You may not transfer these rights to any other party, nor may you act or warrant that you act on behalf of, or as an agent of, Infoplease or its parent companies.