Synonyms of wicket
- 1. wicket, cricket equipment
- usage: cricket equipment consisting of a set of three stumps topped by crosspieces; used in playing cricket
- 2. wicket, hoop, croquet equipment
- usage: a small arch used as croquet equipment
- 3. wicket, wicket door, wicket gate, gate
- usage: small gate or door (especially one that is part of a larger door)
- 4. wicket, lattice, grille, opening
- usage: small opening (like a window in a door) through which business can be transacted
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wicket (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.