Synonyms of ware
- 1. ware, article
- usage: articles of the same kind or material; usually used in combination: `silverware', `software'
- 2. merchandise, ware, product, commodity, trade good, good
- usage: commodities offered for sale; "good business depends on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of products"
- 1. consume, squander, waste, ware, spend, expend, drop
- usage: spend extravagantly; "waste not, want not"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ware (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.