WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wagon, waggon, wheeled vehicle
- usage: any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor
- 2. police van, police wagon, paddy wagon, patrol wagon, wagon, black Maria, van
- usage: van used by police to transport prisoners
- 3. Big Dipper, Dipper, Plough, Charles's Wain, Wain, Wagon
- usage: a group of seven bright stars in the constellation Ursa Major
- 4. wagon, coaster wagon, wheeled vehicle
- usage: a child's four-wheeled toy cart sometimes used for coasting
- 5. beach wagon, station wagon, wagon, estate car, beach waggon, station waggon, waggon, car, auto, automobile, machine, motorcar
- usage: a car that has a long body and rear door with space behind rear seat
All rights reserved.
See also: wagon (Dictionary)