Synonyms of reserved
- 1. reserve, withhold, keep back
- usage: hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency; "they held back their applause in anticipation"
- 2. allow, appropriate, earmark, set aside, reserve, assign, allot, portion
- usage: give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause; "I will earmark this money for your research"; "She sets aside time for meditation every day"
- 3. reserve, request, bespeak, call for, quest
- usage: obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance; "We managed to reserve a table at Maxim's"
- 4. reserve, hold, book, request, bespeak, call for, quest
- usage: arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance; "reserve me a seat on a flight"; "The agent booked tickets to the show for the whole family"; "please hold a table at Maxim's"
- 1. reserved (vs. unreserved), booked, engaged, set-aside(predicate), bookable
- usage: set aside for the use of a particular person or party
- 2. reserved (vs. unreserved), aloof, distant, upstage, diffident, indrawn, withdrawn, backward, inhibited, restrained, undemonstrative
- usage: marked by self-restraint and reticence; "was habitually reserved in speech, withholding her opinion"-Victoria Sackville-West
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of reserved (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.