reserved: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ri-zûrvd'), [key]
- kept or set apart for some particular use or purpose.
- kept by special arrangement for some person: a reserved seat.
- formal or self-restrained in manner and relationship; avoiding familiarity or intimacy with others: a quiet, reserved man.
- characterized by reserve, as the disposition, manner, etc.: reserved comments.
- retaining the original color of a surface, esp. when decorating portions of the surface with other colors.
- reserved (Thesaurus)