- 1. quaver, sound
- usage: a tremulous sound
- 2. eighth note, quaver, note, musical note, tone
- usage: a musical note having the time value of an eighth of a whole note
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. quaver, waver, voice, sound, vocalize, vocalise
- usage: give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- 2. warble, trill, quaver, sing
- usage: sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
All rights reserved.
See also: quaver (Dictionary)