Synonyms of quaver
- 1. quaver, sound
- usage: a tremulous sound
- 2. eighth note, quaver, note, musical note, tone
- usage: a musical note having the time value of an eighth of a whole note
- 1. quaver, waver, voice, sound, vocalize, vocalise
- usage: give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- 2. warble, trill, quaver, sing
- usage: sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of quaver (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.