- 1. quartet, quartette, quadruplet, quadruple, set
- usage: a set of four similar things considered as a unit
- 2. quadruple, multiple
- usage: a quantity that is four times as great as another
- 1. quadruple, multiply, manifold
- usage: increase fourfold; "His stock earning quadrupled"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. quadruple, quadruplicate, quadruplex, fourfold, four-fold, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: having four units or components; "quadruple rhythm has four beats per measure"; "quadruplex wire"
- 2. quadruple, fourfold, four-fold, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: four times as great or many; "a fourfold increase in the dosage"
All rights reserved.
See also: quadruple (Dictionary)