Synonyms of proportional
- 1. proportional, quantity
- usage: one of the quantities in a mathematical proportion
- 1. proportional, relative, proportionate (vs. disproportionate)
- usage: properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics; usually followed by `to'; "the punishment ought to be proportional to the crime"; "earnings relative to production"
- 2. proportional, proportionate (vs. disproportionate)
- usage: having a constant ratio
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of proportional (Dictionary)