WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. presentation, ceremony
- usage: the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward); "she gave the trophy but he made the presentation"
- 2. presentation, presentment, demonstration, show
- usage: a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view; "the presentation of new data"; "he gave the customer a demonstration"
- 3. presentation, display
- usage: the act of making something publicly available; presenting news or other information by broadcasting or printing it; "he prepared his presentation carefully in advance"
- 4. presentation, proposal, proposition
- usage: the act of presenting a proposal
- 5. display, presentation, representation
- usage: a visual representation of something
- 6. presentation, introduction, intro, informing, making known
- usage: formally making a person known to another or to the public
- 7. presentation, position, posture, attitude
- usage: (obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal; "Cesarean sections are sometimes the result of abnormal presentations"
All rights reserved.
See also: presentation (Dictionary)