Meaning of presentation
Pronunciation: (prez"un-tā'shun, prē"zen-), [key]
- an act of presenting.
- the state of being presented.
- a social introduction, as of a person at court.
- an exhibition or performance, as of a play or film.
- offering, delivering, or bestowal, as of a gift.
- a gift.
- a demonstration, lecture, or welcoming speech.
- a manner or style of speaking, instructing, or putting oneself forward: His presentation was very poor.
- the presentment of a bill, note, or the like.
- a breech presentation.
- the position of the fetus in the uterus during labor.
- the appearance of a particular part of the fetus at the cervix during labor:a breech presentation.
- the act or the right of presenting a member of the clergy to the bishop for institution to a benefice.
- presentation (Thesaurus)