Synonyms of praise
- 1. praise, congratulations, kudos, extolment, approval, commendation
- usage: an expression of approval and commendation; "he always appreciated praise for his work"
- 2. praise, worship
- usage: offering words of homage as an act of worship; "they sang a hymn of praise to God"
- 1. praise, measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value
- usage: express approval of; "The parents praised their children for their academic performance"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of praise (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.