Synonyms of pasture
- 1. pasture, pastureland, grazing land, lea, ley, grassland
- usage: a field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock
- 2. eatage, forage, pasture, pasturage, grass, fodder
- usage: bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle
- 1. crop, graze, pasture, feed, give
- usage: let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- 2. crop, browse, graze, range, pasture, feed, eat
- usage: feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of pasture (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.